(YOU HAVE MORE
THAN ONE, RIGHT?)
Everywhere you go, there’s a screen.
You watch these images because they are faster, more entertaining, or more easily accessed than reading them. Sometimes it’s a combination of factors. That’s where we come in.
Tell Your Stories
Storytelling is an art form. You probably know whether or not you like something you watch, but you might not always know why. We know why stories sell and how to sell with story.
Usually, you only see the finished product. If you’ve made a video in the past, you may have only been included here or there. Here’s a glimpse into the full process.
- Step 1: Discover what the spot should be about
- Step 2: Gather all the information that should be included
- Step 3: Organize the information into a beginning, middle and end
- Step 4: Discuss the visual style “It’ll look like this.”
- Step 5: Determine if the idea is feasible within the budget and with the existing time and equipment
- Step 6: Write the script. Edit for time.
- Step 7: Put together the storyboard
- Step 8: Cast actors
- Step 9: Confirm locations
- Step 10:Establish a final shooting date
- Step 11:Develop a shooting script and schedule to create efficiencies
- Step 12:Load up the camera, lights, microphones and other equipment
- Step 13:Rehearse the scripts with the actors
- Step 14:Prepare the set
- Step 15:Take footage from each angle
- Step 16:Upload the footage
- Step 17:Identify the best takes
- Step 18:Match the clips to the storyboard
- Step 19:Find music
- Step 20:Sync music to the audio
- Step 21:Add transitions between shots
- Step 22:Edit the final spot to fit the time
- Step 23:Format the finished piece to the proper medium
- Step 24:Test the finished piece in the medium
- Step 25:Deliver the video the the right media personnel
Video is a huge undertaking. It’s also one of the most valuable communication tools out there. Bottom line, you’ll need help somewhere throughout the process.
Moving Pictures that Move You
With us, you have your own video department on call ready help any way it can. We’ll help you tell a story that stimulates the mind and hits the heart.
Here’s a sample of the stories we’ve told. They very in length, but not in impact.